Intermediate (four week course)
Prerequisite: BEYOND BASIC class
Dog's must demonstrate an ability to ignore other dogs, walk on a loose leash, maintain a sit for 30 seconds, and a down for 1 minute.
For friendly dogs with good understanding of basic commands, this class increases skills required for interacting appropriately in a wide variety of social settings.
This class highlights:
- Ignoring higher attractions in the environment and concentrating on you
- Precision on leash heeling
- Precision off leash heeling
- Increasing the duration of Sit, Down and Stand with distractions
- Coming promptly and ignoring a variety of attractions when called