Forever Friends Dog Training - Classes
Introduction to our Classes and Services
Forever Friends Dog Training offers a wide variety of classes on an ongoing basis. All of our courses and seminars are designed to help you, the owner, teach your dog to respond reliably to a variety of cues, while you learn to better understand canine development and appropriate social behaviour. Our training methods are reward-based with appropriate discipline to increase your dog's reliability and enjoyment of learning. We are committed to providing top quality instruction in a professional manner in both official languages.
- an understanding of dog behaviour, and
- effective skills to teach your dog to interact appropriately in a human environment.
- respond appropriately to visual and verbal signals;
- remain calm in situations of high activity;
- give you focused attention;
- ignore other attractions in close proximity.
- require a minimum of 4 dogs
- typically have a maximum of 8 dogs
- run for 6 weeks unless otherwise noted.
- are 55 minutes long